SWIMMING FEES & MEMBERSHIP POLICY (1/1/18)
Masters Swimming Fees: (12 month billing)
General Member: $72/month
2nd swimmer in family: $54.00/month
MVN Parent: - $54/month
2nd MVN parent swimmer: $36.00/month
Student/Senior Member: $36/month
Student: 18-24, Senior: 65 and over.
Dues will be charged on the 1st of the each month.
Dues will be prorated (1/2 month dues) for new swimmers joining after the 15th of the month.
You must also join US Masters Swimming (US Masters Swimming) for $61 for the current year. We require this so that MVN Masters has liability insurance.
U.S. Masters Swimming membership benefits
Initiation Fee: $25
This one time fee is charged upon joining the team.
Annual Team Registration Fee: $50
New members, returning members, or members going from inactive to active, there is a $50 annual Nadadores membership fee to be paid at time of registration.
Yearly Fee: $75 For people located too far outside the area to attend practice but would like to receive the email newsletters, updates including meets, clinics, and special team events. Satellite members within 60 miles of the pool will be billed $5.00 a practice (not to exceed $70.00 or 14 days per month).
Week Visitor: $25 (Good at all practices for visitors from other Masters programs)
MEMBERSHIP POLICY (1/1/18)
1. THE MISSION VIEJO NADADORES FOUNDATION is a nonprofit, public benefit corporation. Swim Dues provide the high quality coaching and programs necessary to support a premier, highly competitive, year-round swim program.
2. SWIM DUES, based on the fee schedule above, are billed to your credit card on the 1st of
the month. A late fee of $10.00 will be charged on all accounts with a balance due on the 21st of the month. These fees will continue monthly until the account is current.
Convenience fees: a 2-4% convenience fee reflects what the banks and Team Unify charge for using credit cards. If you don’t agree with this, you can change your billing method to a bank transfer (ACH) on your Team Unify account. Your banking institution may charge for this service, but the team will not. The normal fee is usually $1.25 for ACH.
3. INITIATION FEE, this one time fee is charged upon joining the team.
4. ANNUAL REGISTRATION FEE, this is a annual fee paid at the beginning of the fiscal year in September. New members, returning members, or members going from inactive to active, will be paid at time of registration.
5. NEW SWIMMERS may have two FREE practices to evaluate the program. The first month’s dues are based on the date of the first scheduled regular practice:
First Scheduled regular practice prior to the 15th: - Full Monthly dues
First Scheduled regular practice on or after the 15th: - Half Monthly dues
5. ORIENTATION and ONLINE REGISTRATION must be complete prior to beginning regular practices. Before proceeding with registration, please make sure that you have had an orientation meeting with a Nadadores Masters Coach. Your registration will not be approved until you have completed the appropriate steps. To schedule a meeting please click HERE to contact us to set up an time.
6. NOTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS and LEAVE OF ABSENCE (LOA):
All requests for extended absences or separation from the team must be written and received in the Swim Office by the 21st of the month prior to the effective date”.
You must inform the swim office via completion of “STATUS CHANGE FORM” prior to the 21st of the previous month you wish to go inactive. If form is received after the 21st you will be place inactive 30 days later. Ex: if you submit the form February 25, you will still be active and billed for March and placed inactive at the end of March.
In addition, NO REFUNDS will be granted and dues will not be prorated. There is a $25.00 reactivation fee when returning within 4 months, after 4 months the reactivation fee is $50.00.
status change form
7. IMPORTANT NOTE: Monthly dues are required of ALL swimmers attending one or more practices in a calendar month.
8. TEAM SERVICE HOURS SUPPORT PROGRAM: Members participating in the Masters Program will be required to complete a minimum of 8 service hours.